Who we are:
Navigating Cancer was founded in 2008 as the result of two healthcare and technology veterans coming together to fill a critical gap in oncology care: a better patient experience.
Driven by a shared passion to leverage technology in the healthcare space, the co-founders set out to create the first patient-centered platform for oncology.
Today, our Navigating Care platform supports over one million patients and thousands of cancer care providers nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction and drive better outcomes.
The Sales Operations Manager provides support functions essential to overall sales force productivity and effectiveness. These duties include: CRM management, reporting, forecasting, planning, quoting and contract support, compensation and lead management. A collaborative position, utilizing the necessary business tools, to drive sales and business results through transparent communication.
- Overall management of sales team technology including Salesforce.com
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
- Quoting and contract support to enable the sales team with high quality proposals that can be turned around quickly and efficiently
- Monthly sales reports on pipeline, reach and frequency, sales performance, time to close, sales cycle, lifetime value of the customer, etc.
- Sales compensation design and reporting
- Responsible for developing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
- Create sales dashboards and reports to improve sales and revenue predictions
- Lead generation and management to follow up on leads in a seamless, cost-effective and collaborative way with sales and marketing
- Work with marketing on any marketing automation that might connect with Salesforce.com to improve visibility into target and customer responsiveness to marketing activities
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance sales productivity by evaluating and implementing sales and operations process improvements
- Advise sales leaders to make data-driven decisions
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Partner with data warehouse/development team to increase visibility of CRM data and improve processes
The Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years Sales Operations experience
- Proficiency and advanced skills in Salesforce.com, Excel, Word & PPT
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish objectives with and through others without direct control
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Proven record of meeting business target objectives
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- BA/BS Degree
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
- Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
- Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
- Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
- Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
- Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.
This position is full time, on-site with the Navigating Cancer team in our office in downtown Seattle. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
(No recruiters, please.)