Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Are you an experienced customer support specialist looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? As a Patient Support Specialist, you are the voice of Navigating Cancer, responsible for helping our customers (oncology medical practices) and their patients have the best experience possible with our healthcare software solutions. This is a Full-time hourly position & pays $21.19 an hour to start ($44K per year).
*PLEASE NOTE: Only applications with cover letters that address the information requested under the "How you should apply" section below will be considered.
Why work here?
Come join our team and enjoy a supportive and casual work environment, employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees, Paid Time Off, and the community of some amazing co-workers. This is a fully remote position, with the option to go into our downtown Seattle office, if you are local.
- Provide account management and technical support via phone and email with exceptional customer service
- Manage a high incoming call volume. Comfortable calling clinic staff and patients of all ages as they navigate our software
- Complete and maintain all required data entry, records, and documents
- Collaborate with your team members to resolve client issues quickly and precisely
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience
- Analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to independently problem solve and work with a team
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proficiency using Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Fluency in Spanish
- Two (2) years of call center experience in a health care or insurance environment or similar experience with a high-call volume
How you should apply:
1. Submit a resume
2. Include a brief cover letter letting us know two (2) customer service skills that you think would make you great on our team.
3. Confirm that you are available to work 8am-5pm Eastern Time.