Director of Provider Sales
Since 2008, Navigating Cancer has championed a better patient experience. Our mission is to radically reduce the burden of cancer through transformative digital health solutions. We enable oncology clinics to provide personalized, efficient care to every patient by providing relevant educational materials, giving the whole care team visibility to patient issues and needs, and delivering useful insights so that care teams can identify and resolve gaps in care. Through our platform, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and needs.
The Director of Provider Sales will be responsible for selling the Navigating Cancer platform and services to community oncology centers and other provider organizations. Sales responsibilities include selling the NC core digital health platform and add-on services to both new and existing customers. The role reports directly to the SVP, Head of Sales & Pharma Operations. This position requires an effective multi-level sales professional with deep experience in the healthcare market and with oncology clinic sales processes. The ideal candidate must have high energy, be self-driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work effectively and independently in a startup environment.
- Spearhead provider market expansion across the community oncology setting
- Build relationships with oncology provider organizations from C-level down to operational leadership in both new and existing customers
- Gather customer, market and competitive intelligence to identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve Navigating Cancer’s products & services and use that knowledge to identify and develop winning product, sales and adoption strategies
- Collaborate with our provider account management team to engage customers, drive adoption and effective utilization, lead efforts to gauge impact and measure success and customer satisfaction
- Manage all internal reporting on sales process and existing customers status
- Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- 10-15+ years of sales leadership in the healthcare provider market, ideally with practice management technology and software
- Proven experience and expertise in the oncology market, with an emphasis on the care delivery segment and an understanding of provider organization operations, challenges, key IT systems, vendors and market trends.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners and a proven sales track record in a new product market environment. Must be able to translate customer feedback and needs and provide solutions that support their needs to meet sales quotas.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an emerging healthcare technology company.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Outstanding organizational, written and oral communication skills required
- 20% travel required
- Creative mindset to continually try new tactics and to create new services
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and cancer patients every day. We are a mission-driven company that believes in transformational innovation. Everyday we develop new, better ways to improve the patient experience, help lower patient costs, and drive more equitable outcomes. Help us innovate through technology & grow to reach the next level in patient care. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun doing it!
This position is full-time & 100% remote, with the option to come into the Seattle corporate office on a voluntary basis for local employees. We not only offer competitive compensation, but have a ton of other perks - here are just a few:
- Flexible Work From Anywhere policy (must be US-based)
- Employer subsidized medical, dental and vision, optional short/long term disability & life insurance
- 401K + ROTH option
- Generous employee stock option plan & yearly bonus
- Flexible time off policy (including paid maternity | paternity leave)
- Bi-Annual Hackathons
- Educational stipend
- Employee Referral program
Base pay range: $140,000/yr - $160,000/yr + 10% Corporate Bonus
Navigating Cancer is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Work with Purpose: Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
- Act with Integrity: Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
- Be Agile: Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
- Seek Simplicity: Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
- Strive for Growth: Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.