About Navigating Cancer
Navigating Cancer, the company that set the tone for innovation in cancer services and patient engagement software (telehealth), is led by an experienced executive leadership team and backed by Healthcare leaders; Merck, LabCorp, and the American Cancer Society. Navigating Cancer’s technology-first approach and loyal customer base has positioned us at the epicenter of key market trends in digital oncology; telehealth, personalized medicine, value-based care and health data standardization.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of oncology care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
Navigating Cancer offers talented candidates an opportunity to work in a growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset.
What You’ll Do
As a Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll forge close ties with; Leadership, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams, to develop and execute marketing strategy for our Navigating Care® Provider solutions. In the process, you’ll become an expert on the Navigating Cancer platform and the value customers see using our technology.
You’ll contribute to content creation, competitive intelligence and customer evangelism that powers Navigating Cancer’s customer acquisition and retention programs.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven marketer who is passionate about serving patients, care providers and partners and delivering business performance.
Duties in Detail
- Manage product marketing activities across Navigating Cancer’s clinical product and service offerings.
- Partner with product managers in the launch of new products, including the development and execution of launch plans.
- You’ll create phenomenal content with a high standard of excellence and bring a disciplined editorial mindset.
- Create content that supports Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to educate the market, position Navigating Cancer as the market leader and drive revenue.
- Customer Success stories: work directly with Sales and Customer Success to develop customer case studies and harvest customer quotes and testimonials.
- Sales Enablement content: work closely with Sales to gather intelligence and create enablement content that will reinforce the brand and drive acquisition strategies.
- Customer communications: closely monitor the product roadmap and release schedule to uncover marketing opportunities and execute relevant go-to-market strategies.
- Product communications: own and manage release communications and customer newsletters.
- Help manage and develop NavigatingCancer.com to:
- Ensure adequate content exists to answer key questions for key buyer personas along their journey
- Create dynamic content experiences for priority customer segments
- As needed, own or contribute to:
- Field events
- Executive roundtables
- Thought leadership
- Provide feedback to the Product team based on competitive analysis and emerging developments in the ecosystem.
- At least 4+ years of relevant experience within a B2B organization, preferably as a product marketer or content marketer within a SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated excellence at distilling complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences.
- An understanding of the healthcare business model across the continuum of care.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and over-communicator who can work with minimal supervision.
- A unique blend of curiosity, creativity and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including storytelling, writing and most importantly, listening.
- Strong commitment to the vision and mission of Navigating Cancer
- Purpose. We exhibit an unwavering commitment to enrich the lives of cancer patients and delight our customers.
- Simplicity. We reduce complexity for ourselves, our customers and their patients and seek simplicity in all we do.
- Integrity. We communicate openly and honestly, and act with transparency and gratitude.
- Growth. We foster personal and professional growth and manage our performance to exceed the company's goals.
- Agility. We welcome change and actively listen and adapt to deliver creative solutions and improvements.